Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

6 Thinking hats Jerahd


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
Doing my art work made me feel proud because I focused on what I was doing.
Drawing my patterns and drawing was frustrating.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I enjoyed vived during because it made my work stand out.The best thing about
My picture was using different colors .
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
I didn't like drawing it was so annoying because it was hard figure out what city I was doing.
.
How can I do my art better next time?
I could put more buildings in my picture and put more blue in my picture.Next time
I will do something different from others.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing that I did was vividering.The other thing that was interesting was using small sticks and white paint.
What did I learn most about?
Don't rush when drawing otherwise you'd have a mistake.That art does not take one day sometimes it takes like two or four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.