Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Jerahd

Today room 13 walked nicely to the hall. We were at the hall because there was a immersion

Assembly.  We were there so we know what topic we will be learning about.


My favourite item was team two's movie. I like it because It was super duper awesome. There movie was great.


Also my other favourite movie was team three's movie. It was funny. They were dressed up as dinosaurs. They were dancing like party people.

My other favourite item was team 5 because it was not funny. I was just joking it was cool as a

Dinosaur.

They were eating noodles like they were in a eating noodles challenge.


I enjoyed the immersion assembly because it was fabulous. It was so funny. I'm so so very  excited for next term. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.